INTRODUCING: MEGAN VAN DEN HOF, SENIOR ENGLISH EDITOR
1. Pourquoi le droit de la santé?
Law and health is really interesting because it’s about issues that test the limits and the adaptability of law.
2. What was your favourite MJLH moment?
I really liked the MJLH Colloquium!
3. What is the quirkiest thing about McGill law?
Probably the diverse and unexpected backgrounds of its students.
4. Qu’est-ce que vous avez fait cet été ?
I took a summer class, travelled, and worked as an intern at the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control.
5. What are you doing when you’re not at the journal or at law school?
Ideally, spending time outside!